Symphony Private Jets / Air New England: Charter Sales Specialist
Air New England, in partnership with Symphony Private Jets, is an emerging leader in the charter brokerage industry. We are on a mission to redefine and elevate the very essence of the charter broker/client relationship. We want our clients to understand that they are not just purchasing a service but are also building a partnership; one that is by our client’s side and has their best interest in mind during every step of their journey.
We are seeking a full-time Charter Sales Specialist to join our team. This position can be remote, hybrid, or fully in-office. The ideal candidate must be adept, have a team-oriented personality, and have a passion for delivering the highest level of service to our customers. Charter Sales Specialists are essential to our mission at SPJ and will serve as the customers point of contact during their entire journey.
- Network with multiple aviation companies to offer the highest level of service to potential customers.
- Provide clients with quotes for charter requests depending on the destination and duration of stay.
- Cultivate and maintain long-lasting partner and customer relationships through networking and marketing.
- Explore and identify marketing leads to reach SPJs goals and objectives.
- Oversee and enter all flight data for billing purposes per client in accordance with the terms of the client’s contract or quote, notify Operations Manager upon payment completion.
- Coordinates with clients and crews to handle scheduling changes and updates paperwork accordingly.
- Monitor ongoing flights and relays status updates to the Operations Manager.
- Document trip information into company software including: Trip expenses, customer/crew profiles, and contact information.
- Ability to monitor phone and email notifications.
- Other duties as assigned to conduct business.
- Aviation experience is highly preferred
- Customer driven, safety first mindset
- Marketing and sales experience highly preferred
- Aircraft or Travel Scheduling experience preferred
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a rapport with customers
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Submit to an initial drug test along with random drug and alcohol testing in order to comply with safety and company guidelines
If interested please contact us!
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org